sexta-feira, 18 de março de 2016

What is love?


Is it a wall
Or a pit
Or a poked wound
That grows between lovers?
I’ve been reading too much poetry
Perhaps it’s much simpler
Then I think and I can’t see
Maybe there’s some feelings
Between lovers that I can’t feel
Maybe there’s a meaning
For lovers feel ill
Love is an Illness
It makes us go crazy
It makes us fear loneliness
It makes go dizzy.


This poem is a result of a academic work from the English Literature class, so the beginning "Is it a wall Or a pit Or a poked wound That grows between
lovers? I’ve been reading
too much poetry Perhaps it’s much
simpler" belongs to "WATER AND CHEMICALS" by DOROTHY PORTER. We had to write a poem using the first part of Dorothy Porter's poem.
Image Credit: https://philemonuleidolon.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/what_is_love-t2.jpg

Sem comentários: