quinta-feira, 11 de setembro de 2014

Heart Is a Prisoner

What kind of spell you put me on?
I’ve been trying to let you go
But somehow it’s seems impossible
Is this love so unsolvable?
Do you remember our story?
Those were our days of glory
Damn we were so in love
But we thought our feelings were turned off
Until things came to an end
Then we had something to mend
Damn, after 7 seven years 
Our love in fond memories appears
And suddenly I can feel the tears
Showing me all my fears
God, I am so scare not being able to move on
I only wished this was gone
Cuz having you again it’s inconceivable
And having you out of my life is intolerable
I need to see you smile
And then everything is worthwhile
Even this prison I am in
Is bearable due to your friendship
This love made my heart a prisoner
For that I am a criminal
I won’t be a winner 
Not this time, not in this picture
But it’s okay, you are my friend
That’s worth to defend 
I’ll fight not to lose it,
Although I have to admit
I still dream about you and me 
I know that’s not to meant to be
This a story of two people 
One living in freedom
The other in a prison called heart
And in criminal court
She was sentenced to love and to be unloved,
It’s time to become a fugitive 
Cuz this love is so punitive, 
When people say love is a beauty,
They’re so fucking wrong,
Or maybe we don’t listen up the same song,
I think it’s time to learn how to dance
The song you listen and find the balance
Between love and pain
And stop the tears to drain. 




Sem comentários: