sexta-feira, 26 de setembro de 2014

Three not two

Oh, let me laugh out loud
You told me to forget our affair
Tell our story wasn't allowed
Is this suppose to be fair
When I know you're lying
I know you're cheating again
Ups! It doesn't get tiring
For you to swallow the pain
I mean, why keep faking
To be someone you are not?
Tell I am mistaking?
This seems like a damn plot
And here I am in the audience
And there you are playing
And becoming more obvious
Damn, stop swaying
Make up your damn mind
Leave her or remain loyal
I left our history behind
So don't see this as being disloyal
Cuz it's not, it's being true
I tried to clear things out between us
Not to get back, that I  wouldn't do
It wasn't needed to make a fuss
But you did, don't know why
All I've wanted was being a friend
Regret it's evident on your reply
What happened It's not to mend
What happened was a mistake for you
You told me not to tell anyone about you and me
You were cold and mad when the subject was brought to
You don't want anyone to know that once we were three
But you definitely must have the nerves
To imply we were a mistake
And yet there you are without reserves
Trying to make a new mistake
You are such a farce
Lying and collecting hearts
When all you want It's just one
Just please remember pain cannot be undone
So be careful with what you do
Are you having a déjà vu?
I am and I see the secrets and pain
And you are the only one to gain
Be true and be yourself
Break free from who you are with
And love as love itself.

Sem comentários: