quinta-feira, 23 de outubro de 2014

4 seasons

It's Autumn
I hoped all was forgotten
But it follows me as a shadow
And hits me as fast as an arrow
I feel like autumn leaves
This love should be a wind sleeve
Instead it get's me lost
It makes me exhaust
But there's no hope to get better
This is the end, not one more love letter
You love someone else, not me
But I knew how this would be
I would stay behind
Forgotten in your mind
It's so damn sad
And makes me mad
Because I do really love you
Not her, but she's your boo
I am just a  friend
Who love does transcend
And it shouldn't, it shouldn't exist
We shouldn't never kissed
However we couldn't resist
And now my love insist
Insist on wishing you right here
But it has to disappear
You should have taken my heart
It's no need here, it's falling apart
So just like in Autumn
Just like the leaves that are forgotten
Waiting for the wind to take them to the bottom
So they can rest on the floor until they get rotten
And fade away, like thin air
I'm waiting for the wind not to spare
Can the wind take this pain too hard to bear?
Can it hear my loud prayer?
Take me to the floor so I can rebirth
Because this way of living it's not worth
I want to rebirth like leaves in Spring
I want be happy as the birds sing
I want see things more than black and white
I want to smile too bright
Then I want to be as warm as the summer sun
Show the world my smile and have fun
And in winter I want to survive every storm
No more defeats, no more harm
I can't bear more this state of mind
So my love even though you are one of a kind
I will let you go, I won't fight anymore
You will always be the one I adore
So this is it, this the breakdown
I'll see you around
And please do not leave his love destroy you
You deserve better you know you do
Tell him to leave, tell him you need to fly
Go above the clouds and touch the sky
This is me as a friend who loves your smile
You know he's not worthwhile
So get through the winter, hang on
as autumn leaves, rebirth in the spring and shine in the summer.




Sem comentários: