sexta-feira, 31 de outubro de 2014

A not happy end

Would you rip my heart out?
It's something I can live without
So please go ahead take it with you
And take the memories too
Take all of you in me
Thus I can be finally free
We barely speak these days
But I remain in this endless maze
If the solution ain't silence
Neither your absolute absence
I don't know what to do anymore
Should I lose my mind and go to see you?
I don't know what more to do
I haven't see you for about six years
This love endures and not for a minute it disappears
Life always brought us together for some reason
No matter the distance, the time or season
We had always been friends
And that is something it never ends
Once we were lovers
You were and still be different from others
I look at your pictures in my phone
She kiss you and I'm here alone
She has your heart
While I am falling apart
She disrespect you and demean
And you still make her feel like a queen
I wish I was closer
So I could win you over
So I could feel your arms around me again
So you couldn't feel more pain
It tears me apart seeing her hurt you
If only there were things I could undo
I would never make you cry
I would make you my blue sky
Oh my love why don't love me again?
Then nothing of this would have been in vain
Not all love stories have a happy end
I hope yours have my friend.









Sem comentários: