quarta-feira, 26 de novembro de 2014

Flashes

Their eyes cross each other
In seconds there are flashes of a life together
Suddenly what was gray gains a new color
Suddenly it feels like summer

Who is she? Who is he?
Do they know it's not meant to be?
Or do they just pretend not to see?
Can they one day break free?

Maybe fairytales don't need a happy end
To be a perfect and intense love story
She was just his best friend
And became his story with so much glory

I stand here shattered in pieces
Thinking about what it could have been
There are million reasons
Not to let you get under my skin

This love should be dead
But it's killing me instead
Does my blood still red?
Is it all in my head?

So many times I have been told
that this story it's getting old
Do they think I like to be here out in the cold?
This love has put me in on hold

I cry in the rain
So that no one sees my pain
Looking at it now
I knew you would bring me down.

Sem comentários: