quinta-feira, 6 de novembro de 2014

More of the same

You're so fine
Wish you could be mine
That sparkle in your eyes
It's warm and beautiful like the sunrise
God, your smile makes me dream
But the sweetness of your heart it's supreme
Do I ever cross your mind?
I wish you wouldn't cross mine all the time
And still here I am writing these lines
Hope you'll read them and see the signs
I'm looking at your pictures you took six years ago
I had them but deleted it when I decided to let go
Or at least I pretended, it hurt so
Everything would be possible with you by my side
If your love for me haven't died
How can she be so blind and not see how precious you are
You're my shining star and more
In the past you hold me in your arms
How painful are these scars
Left by our memories, our love story
You love her and I know you're sorry
I could take away the pain she puts you through
Unfortunately she completely owns you
Can't you see she's the cloud that doesn't let you shine
Don't you think it's time to draw the line?
It hurts so much knowing i once had you and lost
Due to my stupid decisions that was the cost
But there's no turning back, it's too late
Now I have to leave this love in the hands of fate. 

Sem comentários: